Women’s Ministry Fellowship Groups (meet monthly)
(Many of the women in these groups that meet each month have older children, are married or single, and some have grandchildren. This is just to give an idea—they always welcome women in any stage of life!)
- Sarah Group: Meets on the third Monday of each month, from 10:30 a.m.-noon. The study book is “Woman of God”*. This group includes discussion and prayer time. Moderator: Noel Fuoto, Leader: Frances Gunter, Assistant Leader: Brenda Russell
- Hannah Group: Meets on the third Monday of each month, from 6:30-8:00 p.m. The study book is “Waiting for God”*. This group includes discussion and prayer time. Moderator: Chris Lockwood, Leader: Patsy Stump
- Joy Bunch: Meets on the first Thursday of each month at 11:45 a.m. for lunch at a local restaurant. No book is necessary. Leader: Debra DuBose, Assistant Leader: Gay Winter, Devotional Leader: Susan Dox
*Extra study books may be on hand at the first floor Information Desk or in our Resource Center for purchase. If not, we can give you the information so that you may order your own book if you missed the registration deadline.
Women’s Ministry Study Groups (meet weekly)
- Mom Connection:** Meets Tuesdays from 9:30-11:00 a.m. in room 208 (begins September 5). During the class time, young Moms have an interactive discussion and a prayer time. The leaders/mentors bring years of experience to this study based on the book “Glimpses of Grace” by Gloria Furman. Leaders: Susan Marsh and Debbie Williams
- Tuesday Morning Study Group:** Meets from 9:30-11:10 a.m. in room 206 (begins September 5). The study book is “The Word of the Lord” and is the 5th book in the series, Seeing Jesus in the Old Testament, by Nancy Guthrie. This intergenerational group’s class time includes a DVD with Nancy Guthrie, a discussion of the homework, and prayer time. Leader: Alba Eckstrom
- Women’s Prayer Group: Meets on Tuesdays from 11:10-11:40 a.m. (begins September 5) following the Tuesday Morning Study Group. No book is necessary.
- Mid-day Tuesday Study Group: Meets from 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. in room 303 (begins September 5). The study book is “Lets Study Galatians” by Derek W H Thomas. This intergenerational group has fellowship and teaching along with book discussion and prayer time. Leader: Joan Havens
- Thursday Evening Study Group: Meets at 6:30 p.m. in room 208 (begins September 7). This intergenerational group includes a DVD teaching by Nancy Guthrie, discussion of the homework, prayer, and fellowship. The study book is “The Wisdom of God” and is the 4th book in the series, Seeing Jesus in the Old Testament, by Nancy Guthrie. Leaders: Laura Hunt, Assistant Leader: Kelli Clifton
- Young Women’s Study Group: Meets Mondays from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at the home of Teri DeBellis (begins September 11). The study book is “The Enemy Within” by Kris Lundgaard. (Please order this book on your own if you are interested in joining this group.) This group of young women plans to enjoy supper together and have book discussions and prayer time. Co-Leaders: Ashley Suits and Teri DeBellis