Palmetto Artist Series
We invite you to share in the seventh season of the Palmetto Artist Series! Mark your calendar today and make the Palmetto Artist Series part of your plans!
The Many Moods of Christmas (No Charge)
Sunday, December 15, 2013, 6:00 PMThe Worship and Arts Ministry of St. Andrews Presbyterian Church presents this annual Christmas musical celebration. Classic Christmas carols are presented by a festival-sized choir and orchestra in a presentation that is quickly becoming an annual holiday tradition for many Midlands families.
Tim Zimmerman and The King’s Brass ($12)Official King’s Brass Site
The Three Baritones & The Hudson Sisters ($12)
(Yes, on Valentine’s Day!)“Why not form a first-rate trio of baritones!” That was the thinking of baritone Hal McIntosh, when he contacted colleagues and friends Jacob Will and SAPC’s own Marc Rattray. The three internationally-known singers have come together to provide concerts that offer something for everyone. The Hudson Sisters—Sharon Hudson Rattray and Allison Hudson Hilbish—will bring their well-known skills and brilliant stylings to their own portion of the evening. Join us for an evening filled with Broadway hits, folk songs, spirituals, and sacred selections, all served with skill and a side of humor.
Selah ($15)Official Selah Site
Shadow of the Cross: A Maundy Thursday Service (No Charge)
Thursday, April 17, 2014, 7:00 PMIn the Christian calendar, Maundy Thursday is the Thursday before Easter when the Church remembers the Last Supper. ‘Maundy’ is derived from the same word from which come the English words ‘command’ and ‘mandate.’ This refers to the passage in John when the Lord says, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.” Join us as we remember in Scripture and choral and orchestral-presented song our Savior’s final instructions and His journey to the cross.
- All online purchases will be charged a $3.00 handling fee.
- Tickets purchased within one week of the performance will not be mailed but will automatically be put on hold in our offices. They may picked up during business hours or at will-call.
- PLEASE NOTE that the day of the week varies for these events. Please check days/dates/times carefully. All programs, dates, and artists are subject to change.
- Season passes may be purchased through October 25, 2013.
- Sell-outs are anticipated. If tickets are still available the evening of the event, they may be purchased at will-call.
- All purchases are non-refundable.
- All events held on the campus of St. Andrews Presbyterian Church.
- Doors open no later than 30 minutes prior to each event. All seats are unassigned. Please arrive early.
- For your comfort, two elevators are available. For easiest access, look for the doors labeled as handicapped accessible.
- Nursery facilities are not available during events unless noted. Bringing babies and small children is discouraged.