Worship & Arts Events
This year, the SAPC players will offer four performances:
- Thursday, August 24, 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, August 25, 7:00 p.m. *Please see note below
- Saturday, August 26, 2:00 p.m. Matinee
(New this year—childcare (3 and under) is available for this performance!)
- Saturday, August 26, 7:00 p.m.
We hope you will join us for this special event!
By purchasing, I acknowledge I understand the following:
- ALL PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
- FEES: All online purchases will be charged a $2.00 handling fee (listed under shipping), which includes mailing your tickets if your order is placed a week or more before the performance.
- MAILING TICKETS: Tickets purchased within one week of the performance will not be mailed but will automatically be put on hold in our offices. They may be picked up during business hours or at will-call (opens at 6:15 p.m.). There are no handling fee refunds for tickets which are held in our offices. If you purchase your tickets more than one week before the event and would prefer we hold your tickets for pick-up, please indicate that under “Add Special Instructions.”
- EVENT TIMES & DATES: PLEASE NOTE days/dates/times carefully. Performances are subject to change. Any variations will be published on the website.
- LAST-MINUTE PURCHASES: Sell-outs are anticipated. If tickets are still available the evening of the event, they may be purchased at will-call.
- LOCATION: Performances will be held in the Great Hall on the campus of St. Andrews Presbyterian Church, 6952 St. Andrews Rd., Columbia, SC 29212.
- SEATING: Doors open no later than 30 minutes prior to each performance. All seats are unassigned. Please arrive early.
- HANDICAPPED ACCESS: For your comfort, handicapped drop-off access is available from the back of the church. Look for the doors labeled as handicapped accessible.
- YOUTH TICKETS: A very limited number of free youth tickets are available and MUST be requested IN ADVANCE from the Worship & Arts Administrator (888–1716). Since quantities are limited, it is suggested that you request these as early as possible. Youth tickets WILL NOT be issued the day of the event.
- NURSERY: Except for the matinee performance on Saturday, August 26, at 2:00 p.m., nursery facilities are not available. Bringing babies and small children is discouraged.
*There are a limited number of tickets remaining for Friday night.
Please call our offices (732-2273) to inquire about availability.
Produced by special arrangement with Playscripts, Inc. (www.playscripts.com)